Saturday, January 18, 2014

Let's Talk PTC: How to get referrals for PTC sites in 11 easy step...

Let's Talk PTC: How to get referrals for PTC sites in 11 easy step...: Since I made the decision not to renew my Best Paying PTC website I have received a large number of e mails from my referrals asking if ..

How to get referrals for PTC sites in 11 easy steps available once more!


Since I made the decision not to renew my Best Paying PTC website I have received a large number of e mails from my referrals asking if there was any way they could still access my step by step guide explaining how to find referrals for PTC sites, now the site no longer exists.
I really appreciate all the warm and generous comments people have made, and as a way of saying thank you I have converted the step by step guide that was originally available on my website into a PDF document for you to download if you wish. All references to the guide throughout this blog have been redirected to the PDF file too so you don’t have the inconvenience of clicking through to a blank page.
For anyone who wasn’t familiar with my website, the step by step guide covered a wide number of different free and low cost methods you can use to find referrals for PTC sites.
Some of the topics covered include
  • The best way to use Traffic Exchanges to promote PTC sites and how to design your own splash pages for free
  • How to start your own blog and use it to promote PTC sites
  • How to get referrals for free using PTC forums
The guide is presented in an easy to follow format and walks you through each stage of the process with screen shots where necessary.
Any other information included in the site that I still consider relevant will be transferred across to this blog over the coming months.
Many thanks – and I hope you will find the step by step guide useful.


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home