Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Dream from Yahoo

Browsing Advert

I don't dream of fancy cars or a diamond ring
I dream of laughter and hearing the birds sing
I don't dream of a mansion or other fancy abode
I dream of my freedom, something that can't be sold
I don't dream of trinkets or baubles and the lot
I dream of a just cause, something worthy to be fought
I don't dream of designer clothes or a closet full of shoes
I dream of living lightly and the way I choose
I don't dream of a wealthy man, the one my husband shall be
I dream of a loving soul, where two turns into we
I don't dream of revenge, two wrongs don't make a right
I dream of understanding, we all have our own plight
I don't dream of the power to manipulate or control
I dream of the power to help others soothe and find their soul
I don't dream of high rises or asphalt parking lots
I dream of a world where we can all call our own shots
I don't dream of destruction, madness and disease
I dream about the knowlege that is found in bees and trees
I don't dream about tommorrow, for my dream is still today
I dream about a day, when others slowly find their way
Published by Frostgiant
massage therapists, PCA, View profile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home