Saturday, November 24, 2012

Progesterone Cream Demystified


pages bottom

Progesterone Cream Demystified

Confused About Progesterone Cream?Any woman over the age of 30 who has done a little research on hormones will tell you that Progesterone cream can be one of the most confusing menopause relief alternatives to get information on. The reason for all the confusion is that there are so many internet sources and publications with varying information, sometimes we just don’t know what’s right for us. All females, all people are totally different. Hormones are delicate and sometimes it’s hard to find that balance… the sweet spot where you smile and say, “Yeah, that’s how I’m supposed to feel.” Because we’re all so different, we react in different ways when our body starts to restore itself.
Many websites, good websites, are filled with information on hormone imbalance, menopause, PMS, progesterone, and HRT. Often though, the symptoms, remedies, and results are that of the writer. While the writer’s symptoms can be exactly like the ones you’re experiencing, the results may not be the same. It’s not fair is it?
Where does the writer live? Are they ever under stress? Are they ever around toxins such as pesticides, cleaners, or laundry softener? What do they eat? Do they exercise? Are they happy? How old are they? When did they start with treatment and why?
On this site, I promise, I’ll try and be as exact as possible for every one of my friend’s or my own results. More important, I’d love to show you other things you can and should do so you can have your own excellent results with progesterone cream.

Some of the most confusing and controversial questions regarding progesterone are:

1. Some progesterone cream is sold in larger sizes. For instance, you can purchase a progesterone cream for around $24 to $30 that is in a 2 ounce jar or tube. Yet, another progesterone cream sells at around the same price for a 4 ounce jar. Whoa! Big difference. A better deal? Keep on reading.
2. Some people read (and accept as the truth) that taking a progestin medicine as prescribed by their doctor is better than taking all natural progesterone cream. Yes, it’s hard to believe however, we’ll talk about getting a progesterone prescription here.
3. Some marketing companies selling progesterone cream say wild yam or soy shouldn’t be used. Is this the truth or just a marketing ploy? See for yourself.
4. Some people are confused as to whether they should just take a progesterone pill instead of a cream. What’s a person to do? Get the facts then you decide.
5. What’s the dosage for progesterone cream? Are the instructions on the bottle right for me regardless if I’m finished with menopause or in pre-menopause? The cream I use, Balanced Woman comes with a lovely guide that not only helps with how much a person should use, it also helps keep track of symptoms.
6. Does progesterone really give menopause relief? If so, what kind? Will my hot flashes stop and will my periods return if I start using the cream?
7. Is it possible to wean yourself from synthetic hormones completely and are there possible complications?
8. What are some of the progesterone cream side effects and what happens if I get too much progesterone?
9. What are the signs of menopause and how can I tell what stage of menopause I’m in? Do all women get menopause symptoms and if so, are they all the same? Read Help For The Top 9 Signs Of Menopause.
10. What are perimenopause symptoms and what the heck is it? I’ve heard that perimenopause is another word for pre-menopause, is that true?
11. Where can I buy natural progesterone cream? Are there certain things to look for? How do I know I’m getting the real thing and not some knock-off product?
Follow any of the links above for information on that particular topic. I’ve tried to make everything as short and concise as possible.
I reference Dr. John Lee’s books a lot. I feel that he was and Virginia Hopkins still is the foremost authority on hormone balance for both men and women.
If you want to try the progesterone cream I have used for years and years, you’ll find it here or, if you feel more comfortable, you can purchase it from Amazon. That’s what I do to get free shipping!
Be Sociable, Share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home