Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Network Marketing by Terry W.

Network Marketing by Terry W.

 Network Marketing
by Terry W. My Leads Call Me
















Do you love network
marketing and everyone else you know doesn't?


Years ago, I tried
selling vitamins, health drinks, health juices, choco
d every time
I tried, I failed and spent over $10,000 trying to be successful.
Sound familiar?


One would think I
would wise up and quit. Well, I even did that too. Several times. :)


However, I knew if I
stuck it out, eventually I would become a success and make tons of
dollars. I told myself, “If You Don't Quit, You Won't Fail.”


I didn't quit. I
would get up and walk away a few times and take a break for several
months. That is when I noticed the power of working toward my goal
every day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home