Note: Limited Supply. Low Inventory Worldwide. Promotion Ends: Sunday, February 16, 2012
The second picture is taken exactly 14 days after the first. Notice the strong difference after applying the BellaGenix & Veloura





Mary, an ordinary mom of three from New Delhi, Delhi is the perfect
example of a smart consumer that bypassed the health risks and thousands
of dollars of using Botox to erase her wrinkles and "reverse the clock" on life.


Like most Americans, Mary makes an average salary and doesn't have
the extra cash to try every celebrity endorsed Anti-Aging miracle cream
out there, let alone splurge on expensive medical procedures. At one
time she considered taking out loans for injecting Botox and even
contemplated getting a facelift, but became frightened after researching
Botox and face lift malpractice stories. Mary was determined to find a
safe and affordable solution that would yield real results and not leave
her in debt.


After watching a television documentary on cell revival, Mary discovered two beauty products from trusted skin care companies BellaGenix & Veloura
to unlock the secrets of anti-aging. Her results are comparable to what
you might attain at Medi Spas and Doctors offices for $3000 or more,
all the while using nothing but BellaGenix & Veloura.


After finding Mary's shocking success story on the Internet, we
thought it was important to share her story with our readers wanting to
erase those wrinkles and "reverse the clock" on life. This solution has
not only removed her wrinkles, but also tightened her neck and face
instantly. It changed her life and we hope it can change yours too.


The Solution:

Mary discovered that the secret to cell revival is Polymoist-PS, an
advanced formula that affects your skin at the cellular level.
Polymoist-PS allows to lift off layers of dead or dying skin. After
removing the top layer of skin, the soft, young skin from underneath is
brought to the surface and hydrated. While researching the best
anti-aging/skin care products, she discovered celebrities had been using
Polymoist-PS creams for years to stay and look young. A prominent
celebrity skin care doctor also revealed that using BellaGenix & Veloura with Polymoist-PS was the celebrity secret to success as it contains powerful antioxidants, vitamins, and moisturizing agents.


"Based on my research, I knew BellaGenix & Veloura
would deliver incredible results and the fact that I got them both at
discounted prices was the icing on top. I never would have thought that
something which is being offered for such a low price could ever yield a
better result than the more expensive anti-aging solutions." - Mary


Mary's Story & 14 Day Cell Revival Results:

"I
have to admit I do tend to jump on the bandwagon and I have tried
countless anti-aging wrinkle creams such as Oil of Olay, Neutrogena, and
many others to help me look young again. Unfortunately, the results
were never as good as I wanted them to be. Until, one day after watching
a documentary on Polymoist-PS and doing some careful research, I found BellaGenix & Veloura.
I was very skeptical, but during my research I came across countless
success stories and clinical studies which led me to giving them a fair
try.


So how did I get started? During my time researching Polymoist-PS, I discovered most of the success stories were from people who combined BellaGenix & Veloura
for maximum results. These products are extremely potent anti-oxidant
wrinkle reducers containing not only Polymoist-PS, but also the popular
Renovage (also known as "Facelift in a Jar") and Ester-C (which is the
active anti-aging compound in Vitamin C).


"The instruction recommended was to apply BellaGenix in the morning, while applying Veloura before bed time." - Mary


Day 1


The first day using BellaGenix & Veloura, I was surprised on how wonderful they both made my skin feel.


It felt like every last pore on my face was being tightened and
pulled by a gigantic vacuum cleaner. I don't know how else to describe
it. I could feel a deep, warm, tingly sensation on my cheeks, around my
eyes, and my forehead. I looked in the mirror and saw a rosy-tinged hue.
A radiant, glowing hue that was the result of nourishing blood rushing
to the surface of my skin. And these marvelous "sensations" lasted for
hours.


I applied BellaGenix in the early morning and I applied Veloura before bed time.





By Day 5


After five days of using BellaGenix & Veloura, I was shocked of the drastic results.


The lines, the pores and the wrinkles - without question - were visibly reduced in size right before my eyes!


I was astonished by the results, and I literally felt 20 years
younger again. I felt I was watching all my wrinkles and lines vanish
right off.








By Day 14


After 14 days, not only had all my doubts and skepticism absolutely vanished...but so did my wrinkles!


The lines on my forehead, the loose skin on my neck...even the age
spots on my face...looked so much less noticeable and disappeared. I've
never felt and seen anything tighten my skin with this kind of force.


After using BellaGenix & Veloura
for a couple of weeks, my skin not only stayed that way, it actually
got better and better looking each day until it got as beautiful and
flawless looking today as it was 20 years ago.


At this point, all my family and friends started asking me if I got a face lift or tried BOTOX.



Conclusion

Like us, you might be a little doubtful about the effects of this
anti-aging secret but you need to find out for yourself; the results are
undeniable if you follow the program. After conducting your own
personal study please comment below and tell us about your success with
the products and stages of rejuvenation to turn back the clock and
dramatically change its appearance.


Follow the links to receive a free bottle when you purchase BellaGenix & Veloura
and know that you are getting quality products that work; no strings
attached! Remember, to get the BEST results you will want to try BOTH
products together. Both creams come with a 100% customer satisfaction
money back guarantee. With the discounted shipping costs you'll be on
your way to smooth skin for under $7! But hurry! These discounted prices
won't be available forever!


Note: Limited Supply. Low Inventory worldwide. Promotion Ends:
Sunday, February 16, 2012

Limited Time Offer For Our Readers

STEP 1:


STEP 2:


Use our exclusive link here to get a free bottle with your order!













Comments:

Read Responses For: "A Mom Outsmarts Botox Doctors With Her Secret " (44 out of 44)


Chelsey


Comment Left on: 2/10/2014 at 9:22 AM
I have been using this Anti Aging product for 3 weeks now, and I
seriously look 5 years younger! Not quite as good as this mom, but I'll
take it! My crow's feet and laugh lines are melting away more and more
every day. Thank you so much for reporting on this.


Bob


Comment Left on: 2/10/2014 at 9:32 AM
These are the first products I've used that not only helped me look younger, but I feel like a teen again!


Cali


Comment Left on: 2/10/2014 at 11:53 AM
I've been trying for years to get rid of my wrinkles and nothing was
helping. You alerted me to the possibility of achieving my goals, which
is looking great for my daughter's wedding. I just ordered the skin
products and I have a very good feeling about them!


Evelyn


Comment Left on: 2/10/2014 at 12:39 PM
Hi, just found this site and read your story. I'm proud of you. I had
similar results with this combo, I look 10 yrs younger. Rock on!


Tiffany


Comment Left on: 2/10/2014 at 6:19 PM
jeeze, that's amazing. I wish I could look like that at Mary's age! Took the dive and ordered


Isabelle


Comment Left on: 2/10/2014 at 10:22 PM
I saw this combo on CNN a while ago and still using the combo. I've
been using the products for about 6 wks (Veloura came first, had to wait
for BellaGenix for an extra day). Honestly, this is unbelievable, all I
have to say is WOW.


Jenny


Comment Left on: 2/11/2014 at 2:17 AM
I'm going to give these products a chance to work their magic on me.
I've tried everything out there and so far nothing has been good enough
to help me.


Sarah


Comment Left on: 2/11/2014 at 10:54 AM
It's been a week since I started using these two together and I've
been feeling and looking amazing. This is perfect. Thanks... what a
confidence booster


Katie


Comment Left on: 2/11/2014 at 6:07 PM
Been so busy with the kids lately that never able to find deals like this. Clever idea whoever came up with it!


Lisa


Comment Left on: 2/11/2014 at 9:23 PM
Never even thought about combining the products.


Ryan


Comment Left on: 2/11/2014 at 11:22 PM
My mom used these products together and she can't believe how good they are. I just ordered my products. Fingers crossed!


Wendel


Comment Left on: 2/12/2014 at 1:12 AM
always down for stuff like this. props


Cindy


Comment Left on: 2/12/2014 at 1:15 AM
I wish I'd known about these products before I had botox injections! I would have saved a heck of a lot of money!


Emily


Comment Left on: 2/12/2014 at 8:59 AM
My mom just e-mailed me this, a friend at work had told her about it. i guess it works really well


Gary


Comment Left on: 2/12/2014 at 9:04 AM
My wife and I thought to do this together as a challenge to see who can be the better person :) I'm proud to say we both use the two products and we are tying for first place!


Chris


Comment Left on: 2/12/2014 at 10:32 AM
I really thought applying these every day would impose on my daily
routines, but they don't! It takes just a few minutes and I always feel
amazing after. Thanks!


Amy


Comment Left on: 2/12/2014 at 11:16 AM
Just started both products! I'm only on my first week but I feel incredible so far!


Rick


Comment Left on: 2/12/2014 at 4:43 PM
glad i stumbled across this, nothing like saving a few bucks. I'll be sure to pass this along to my wife


Michelle


Comment Left on: 2/12/2014 at 6:04 PM
I saw this on the news. How lucky is she to have found this
opportunity!?!?! Thank you for sharing this tip! I just ordered both
products.


Nicole


Comment Left on: 2/12/2014 at 7:35 PM
i do a lot of online shopping and I've can't believe they haven't caught onto this, fantastic story! Thanks CTW!


Julie


Comment Left on: 2/12/2014 at 8:20 PM
My sister did this a few months ago, I waited to order the products
to see if it really worked and they stopped offering the discounts on
the products! What a dumb move that turned out to be, but glad to see
they are offering such huge savings again!!! I wont make the same
mistake and am going to order my next month jar right away!


Bri


Comment Left on: 2/13/2014 at 2:11 AM
had no idea you could get results like this


Leanne


Comment Left on: 2/13/2014 at 7:51 AM
Sounds interesting. I heard a lot about BellaGenix all over the
place. You're the 10th person I heard of who had good results. Seems
like it's time to give it a shot. Thanks!


Courtney


Comment Left on: 2/13/2014 at 9:00 AM
As a realtor it's important to look and feel my best, unfortunately
the housing market isn't doing that great so cash has been a little
tight lately. Thanks for the info, looking forward to receiving my
products.


Madison


Comment Left on: 2/13/2014 at 10:12 PM
I tried the BellaGenix thing a while ago and it worked pretty good
but I didn't know about the Veloura stuff. I'll give it a try and let
you know.


Liz


Comment Left on: 2/13/2014 at 12:52 PM
For once I was able to do something nice for myself without feeling guilty about the cost.


Michelle


Comment Left on: 2/13/2014 at 1:36 PM
just placed my order for both products. thanks


Lori


Comment Left on: 2/13/2014 at 3:21 PM
wasn't sure about ordering online but this deal seals it for me,
didn't want to miss out. checked out the pages and all is encrypted and
good. looking forward to my new looks


Tracy


Comment Left on: 2/13/2014 at 5:04 PM
telling all my friends about this, thanx for the info


Nick


Comment Left on: 2/13/2014 at 6:13 PM
10/10!!! LOVE THE STORY!!


Charlotte


Comment Left on: 2/13/2014 at 8:47 PM
I ordered my products. I PROMISE I will keep everyone posted.


Vanessa


Comment Left on: 2/14/2014 at 3:12 AM
This is amazing! I wish I knew about this 5 years ago


Maryln


Comment Left on: 2/14/2014 at 7:58 AM
Great Bargain. I Cannot Believe The Results!


Amanda


Comment Left on: 2/14/2014 at 9:02 AM
Thanks for sharing your story. I'm getting married in a couple of
months and would love to get rid of those wrinkles before then.


Diane


Comment Left on: 2/14/2014 at 9:50 AM
I saw this on the news. How lucky is this mom to have found this
opportunity!?!?! Thank you for sharing this tip! I just ordered both
products.


Amy


Comment Left on: 2/14/2014 at 11,:25 AM
I am really at my wits end with feeling and looking old. I thought I
couldn't do it anymore, but this sounds like it could be worthwhile


Marconi


Comment Left on: 2/14/2014 at 12:33 PM
I saw you on this report, and the timing of this couldn't be better,
I'm getting married next month and have been concerned about looking
good in my dress...this will be a bonus...thanks for the tip!


Melanie


Comment Left on: 2/14/2014 at 4:54 PM
Thanks for the info, just started mine.


Stephanie


Comment Left on: 2/14/2014 at 7:24 PM
I tried Veloura a couple months ago and it was okay by itself :) It seems that the combo with (BellaGenix is the way to go. I've placed my free order (haha...) will see how things go


Jane


Comment Left on: 2/14/2014 at 9:16 PM
Yay! glad to see it's helped and that my story is getting out there! good luck!


Punjami


Comment Left on: 2/14/2014 at 10:21 PM
Always impressed with the deals you guys dig up, got both products. Can't wait to see what you've got lined up next week.


Devonnie


Comment Left on: 2/14/2014 at 11:05 PM
Thanks sooo much Mary! I'm actually feeling like my pre-mom days!


Damo


Comment Left on: 2/14/2014 at 11:15 PM
i started noticing improvements within about the first 5 days. it
really works fast, and has improved my look even more. Best luck!
thanks!


Amy


Comment Left on: 2/15/2014 at 12:38 AM
probably I'm a bit older than most of you folks. but this combo
worked for me too - LOL! I can't say anything more exciting.Thanks for
your inspirations!


Wanda


Comment Left on: 2/15/2014 at 1:45 AM
I would like to try your product. Hearing a lot of good things about
the control it has for vanishing wrinkles. I am 58 years old and have
quite a bit of wrinkles around eyes lips and lower jaw area. Thank you
in advanced.



If you have a Comment you'd like to share. Click Here and submit it on the contact page.