Dan Orrell

Dan Orrell Freshman   Self Employed Internet Marketer

Joined APSense since, June 14th, 2012, From London, United Kingdom.
 

About Dan

I just want to firstly say thanks for taking the time to view my blog and I hope you find it helpful!

This is just a snippet of my life and how I came to be where I am now. If you find it interesting and think this is something you’d like to get involved in, get in touch with me and I’d be more than happy to give you further information about making money online and joining my team.

I’m originally from London, but am a huge fan of seeing the world, and have lived for short periods in a few different countries. When I came back to the UK in the spring of 2012, I soon realised that a normal job in a normal town living in a normal flat wasn’t for me and I was itching to get back out and see more of the world. However I wanted a way of earning money which would give me the freedom to go wherever I wanted, and that’s when I discovered that working 9-5 behind a desk is not the only way to earn an income.

I got in touch with a couple of people who I knew were already growing their online businesses, joined Skype groups to chat to other online entrepreneurs and started from there. As you’d understand, you need some cash to start off with, but compared to what I’m reaping from my online businesses, the amount I put in to start with was hardly anything. You also need to devote a bit of time to your business to make sure you’re getting the most out of it, although I would say about 30 minutes spent online per day is enough to keep everything ticking over nicely.

The icing on the cake for me is that I’m now in a position to go travelling again, while getting a generous monthly wage in my back pocket every month with only minimal effort. I’m earning money while I’m sleeping, while out seeing my mates…. even those dreaded delays in the departure lounge are bearable because I know despite not being behind a desk or a shop counter, I’m still making money!

If you want more out of life, and think earning online is something you would be interested in, contact me! :)

Brand Pages Dan Likes

    Recommendations for Dan

    Shailesh Tripathi Magnate I Pro  
    It is nice to be friend with Dan on apsense. I wish him a bright future!

    Recommendation on Experiences: Affiliate, Banners Broker

    Dan's Newsfeed RSS Feed