Articles

Learn PTC Biz With Biz With Nelson

by Nelson Da Silva Owner of advertising sites. And a Carpenter
User's Campaign (Create Campaign)
One of the Most Powerful FREE Tools by Rob aka Cerberus
Only crazy marketers are still refusing this crazy free opportunity to drive their competitors crazy
Would you like to earn from PTC websites? I'm earning very well on PTC websites, and I would like to teach you how to do the same. I'm building up one PTC at a time. I have 7 PTC sites that I'm actively clicking, doing offer, and doing tasks, and of course building my down lines to them. I click everyday, but build down lines one at a time. I would like to show you how to do it also.
Basics of getting started with PTC Sites:
I will show you how to find good paying PTC sites. How not to get scammed. Basically how to do your research of PTC sites. Now the 7 sites I'm active with the research already has been done by me. But you can also do it if you like. All it takes is simple math, and Google searching.
What are the Best Places to Advertise:
There could be so many places to advertise your referral link. But what sites convert your advertisements to referrals? Honestly I don't use many I use 2 places. One place is another PTC site, and another one is a personal friend who is an awesome advertiser.
Strategies to get alot of new Referrals:
I have a few strategies in getting new referrals. From free facebook posts, to referral down line builders. I use everything I can because the point of PTC sites for me is not clicking, but building a huge down line, and making cash. But remember you must remain active by clicking because you don't want to lose your membership and all those referrals you worked so hard on getting. Remain active and continue getting referrals.
I've tried all kinds of businesses online and so far none of them did anything for me. Countless hours of promotions to get me no where but to get all my money in my paypal account. Once it ran out all I got was closed doors, or I need more money to help you. So I decided I'm going to stick to PTC sites.
My stats from ClixSense:I've been a member since November 2012. I'm almost averaging $4 a day, with 911 down lines referrals. So far up to date I have made $98.02. And today's date is January 23, 2013. A lot of time and effort in building my side of Clix Sense. My goal is to start to make $100 per week so I can start to build up my next active PTC site.
I'm ready to help you start your mission. Get on my my site and get my newsletters.

Nelson
Biz With Nelson
Resources Box  Add your ad here
New Page 1
And any other related companies or necessary parties for account closure. S...
www.thesetandforgetsystem.com
20DollarSoloAds.com - "Becuase the ...
Order for a one-time $20 fee Enter Your Email Ad Into The Form Type the sub...
www.20dollarsoloads.com
Speed Up Your PC - Turbo Your PC - ...
Speed Up Your PC with Turbo Your PC. Make Your Computer Run Faster with our...
www.turboyourpc.com

About Nelson Da Silva Advanced     Owner of advertising sites. And a Carpenter

51 connections, 0 recommendations, 111 honor points.
Joined APSense since, January 20th, 2011, From Toronto, Canada.
Created on 5 hours ago. Viewed 199 times.

Campaigns

Comments

No comment, be the first to comment.