Articles

Goodbye Apsense Family: I thank you for all you have given!

by Harry S. Entrepreneur
Apsense is a great place to learn and grow...I learn some great lessons that will carry me on for a lifetime...the people are the best ever online period!

I have no longer added to this great site...I have caused more bad then good and this isn't what this site in my opinion needs so I will soon delete my account and try to be a better person...for those of you who are new try to learn as much as possible and give back this is a great site which I do love.

So I will try to leave as much as I can before I end it.

Try to build something of your own...your own ebook on something you've learned...software or whatever.

you can sell ebooks on https://www.digitalpoint.com/ it is a very simple process to due and an easy way to make daily money. Don't just write one and think that it will get you riches keep doing them.

Once you get decent at it or if you need ideas for a title just go to http://www.warriorforum.com/ and look around at whats going on there...they sell junk for the most part but there are some gems in there too. Once you've mastered Digital Point start selling on the Warrior forum but you will need positive reviews to get you the big bucks.

This how you get reviews: just join a group or something and talk like you have the answers to things then asked them to review your ebook which you give them a free copy of...you get a great review and make big bucks.

Now this suggestion might get this article deleted but for those of you who don't know you need to find out what the not so honest people are doing. You need to go here black hat world dot com or black hat team dot com (all one word and replace dot with (.)), thanks. Go to the simple ways to make money and read as much as you can from these sites to learn.

Offline Opportunities:

iPhone repairs are the the big deal especially if you are in US, CA, UK, AU...you can make very good money if you can pay attention to details then you should be able to make $200-1,000 a day. Get your training from here http://www.directfix.com/ just go to repair videos section...if you are in the US or maybe CA to here for parts: http://www.ebay.com/itm/370689562789 just go to this sellers name and find the part you need  and deal with him like that.


I have hundreds of other ways but have to leave so I'm going to leave my email address for those of you interested: bizdailyy@gmail.com contact anytime and I will try to do my best to help it may take a day or so get back with you...and don't spam me!!
Resources Box  Add your ad here
The Selling Queen Will Teach You Ho...
Seeing and reading about all those “ eBay millionaires ” just raking in the...
www.SellingQueen.com
Build A Niche Store - Make Money fr...
Customer Log in eBay Affiliate Money There’s no stocking, no dropping and n...
www.buildanichestore.com
| Online and iPhone Marketing
    In order to be a successful iPhone app developer, you have to make a gr...
www.onlinemarketingrant.com

About Harry S. Professional Pro    Entrepreneur

877 connections, 17 recommendations, 2,174 honor points.
Joined APSense since, January 6th, 2012, From Grosse Pointe, United States.
Created on 2 hours ago. Viewed 159 times.

Campaigns

Comments

Nnamdi Agha Magnate I   Internet Marketer
Very impressive advert.
2 hours ago   Like it    Report
Katie F. Advanced  Blogger
very humbling article
1 hours ago   Like it    Report
Charlie White Advanced   A full-time TRUE FRIEND.
Dearest Harry, it is so sad that U are leaving APSense. Regardless of whether U change your mind about leaving or not, I would like to say to U that I will always be so grateful that we became FRIENDS. Thank U so much for all the 'GOOD TIMES' U brought here, & of course, thank U so, so much for being my FRIEND. I wish U every happiness in your life & all the very best in whatever U do...
...& remember, even if U leave, our FRIENDSHIP will not end here. It has just BEGUN. God bless U! :-)
27 minutes ago   Like it    Report