Friday, January 18, 2013

Donating Life Blog: I am aware, I am the Light of Life shaped Person

Donating Life Blog: I am aware, I am the Light of Life shaped Person

I am aware, I am the Light of Life shaped Person

+ A + / - -A
Light of Life'm shaped PersonI am aware and have the power to think as I do. I have the right to think what I want for my own good. I have and can impose to my inner world everything that I want. And I want to tune in with the best. I forget, from now, the person I was mainly thinking of my vices. I just think in peace. I think of her, allowing her perfume touch my aura and reach all areas of my life, all over my body. I believe in peace with a message of order and balance perfect.
Let it go to my head the awareness of 'I can'. I can be at peace. Impose that peace is to practice my personal power with divine responsibility, obtained by natural inheritance. The best for me is a big smile on her chest. Happiness is cheap and easy to have that right. It's so easy to think the best in me! Beauty is in me. The softness in me.
I am the Light of LifeThere I open wide, turn inside out and feel no borders or barriers for me. I feel that the limit is only an impression. I feel that each condition was only the insistence of a position.
feel I am free to leave any position change for a better one. I am free to discard any bad thought, or feeling any negative habit, any painful passion. Because I am spirit. I am the light of life shaped person.  Ah, universe, I am open to the best for me. I know that many times I am led through a series of bad thoughts. But it's not because I knew the strength of perfection. I did not know the law better. Now I surrender, I agree with me, you and the universe. I'll keep my mind open. This moment awakens me, brings me inspiration throughout the day where effective light that radiates to those who insist on self improvement.
Jesus, Light of Lifenot wanna think about my weaknesses. I look deep into my eyes and see how beautiful I am inside, as I did and do wonderful things and how my chest is full of will. I take responsibility on those wishes and force me to project that identity to know that I can, yes, do the best. Wake my spirit is living in it. You have the satisfaction of being myself. It may be original, unique, small and big at the same time. I know now that is the best for me. My success is incidentally the success of God manifested in me as a personin transformation. Ifeel like I'm sitting in this chair universal sound because I'm at my best. Because I am the success of eternity, because I'm following thousands of years ago and was not destroyed. Because the universe guarantees. Cry within myself, of all things in life, I'm still the best. The best me! (Luiz Gasparetto)

the Light of LifeIrreproachable conduct is to maintain each of their dignity without undermining the freedom of others. (Voltaire)

Do not ever confuse knowledge with wisdom. One helps you make a living, the other to build a life. (Sandra Carey)

Violence destroys what it claims to defend: the dignity of life, human freedom. (John Paul II)

The personal dignity and honor can not be protected by others. Should be zeladas by individual. (Mahatma Gandhi)

Only has the right to criticize those who want help. (Abraham Lincoln)

Dignity and merit

Hugs and much peace!!


Poetry Blogalizar
Sparkline 122.278

Original text



Original text

Penso na paz com uma mensagem de ordem e equilíbrio perfeito.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home