Friday, February 19, 2010

skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Best 2010 PTC And BUX Sites That PAY!!

The Best 2010 PTC PTR Sites That Pay! Is designed by AllAboutME2U to serve as a place for all of us to learn and share what we have learned about paid to read, paid to click sites and link exchange sites. What I feel is the best way to make money. This is NOT a get rich fast site, rather information sharing and link exchange.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
2010 Bringing in the CASH!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! Here's to 2010 to bring on some great cash!

Of course, NEOBUX it still top dog for me! I have earned over $110.00 There and I am considering up grading.

I got paid again from Palm Bux $9.18 1/22/10!!

I got PAID !! 9/18/09 I got paid $7.04 and am nearing my next payout very soon!


You Can Thank Me Later! Are you ready for this? several 4, 5 and 6 cent ads!! I am loving it! PLUS you can also earn points to pay for your own ads too! A Very Cool site... It works TOO! Lots of ways to earn and get referrals too! Super owners, and fun contests! Check it out! They pay out fast via Pay Pal!

downlinedoubler.com

NOTE: Make sure you check back on these sites several times a day until you learn when the ads reset, some only once every 24 hours some less. great earing opportunity!



ROCK ON 99centPTC!!! Lets make it the best site for 2010!!

Fast becoming one of my top sites! Earn credits for advertising! *(great way to build your down line on other sites!) Upgrade for very reasonable prices and Earn CASH!!! Also earn cash for referrals when they upgrade)! I was Paid $10.00 on 12/9/09 !!

Paid 4 Clicks Plus (ONLY $3.99 a year!)

• Earn $0.005 CREDIT per click
• Earn $0.005 CREDIT per referral click

Free Advertising, get XTREME GLOBAL EXPOSURE for your website business, mlm, network marketing, ptc site, MySpace profile, facebook profile, YouTube videos, band, and much more!!!


cash earned paid within 48 hours!

UPGRADE NOW for only $1.99
NOTE 8/22/09 I made my upgrade fee back in a very short time !!! and they paid right away! Gotta love it! Join now and you can thank me later! !!


My newest venture! Works like Neobux! Check it out!




On the up side! The Holidays may be over for some, but not for all! Check out Happy Holidays PTC! It is very promising! has LOTS of ads and makes it easy to reach pay out fast! payment works just great too, so far I have been paid 3 times in 4 weeks!!!! I upgraded for a very reasonable price and got paid really fast. My 1st one was 12-6-09 $3.00! and I have been paid two other times since!and am on my way to another pay out! (although as an upgraded member I can be paid every day if I choose!)
UPDATE: I got my first payment via pay pal and it was instant! Gotta Love It! Rock On UpBux!

Feb 10, 2010 Payment From UpBux Completed Details $4.16 USD





Happy Holidays PTC
(click the text link above)

MEMBERS

$1.00 Paypal Payout! (for upgraded members)
10% Referral Earnings!
Paid to Promote
Redemption Discounts!
PTC/PTR Ads!
Lots of Contests!
Free to Join!

Still A Rocking site!
growinggreenptr.com
$3.00 payout Pay pal

It is easy to see how became the TOP rated PTC site for 2008 on Been Paid! Ratted by members! go check it out!

another Payment of 3.98 on 12/02/09!!!!
AdPaid.com


Are you ready for this? several 4, 5 and 6 cent ads!! I am loving it! PLUS you can also earn points to pay for your own ads too! A Very Cool site... It works TOO! Lots of ways to earn and get referrals too! Super owners, and fun contests! Check it out!
downlinedoubler.com


Gotta Love Honest Sites Thant Pay!! I got another check for $7.59 on 11/29/09!!





I got PAID !! 9/18/09 I got paid $7.04 and am nearing my next payout very soon!



Make sure you take a look at my older post to see all the other goodies I have found!
Posted by allaboutme2u at 4:02 PM 1 comments
Reactions:
Thursday, October 22, 2009
A new day! BIG FLOPS and HOT DEALS!
And Poof there gone!!! 12/01/09!
UPDATE 11/8/09 7heavenPTC Is a huge scam!!!! and the owner is a nut case! They took away everyones upgrade and raised the prices unbelievably high for memberships, and pay outs, then lowered the amount you get for clicking...RIP OFF!!!!
should say WORST.....



On the flip side! seems very promising! and works just great so far!!! I upgraded for a reasonable price and got paid already 12-6-09 $3.00! and am on my way to another pay out in just days!




Happy Holidays PTC
(click the text link above)

MEMBERS

$1.00 Paypal Payout!
10% Referral Earnings!
Paid to Promote
Redemption Discounts!
PTC/PTR Ads!
Lots of Contests!
Free to Join!
Posted by allaboutme2u at 2:50 PM 4 comments
Reactions:
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
NEW Bux Sites! (and a couple PTC)
1st let me slip in an ol' Fav PTC first and I will tell you why, They are really what they say HONEST and long lasting! One of my FAV Non Bux Sites
GrowinggreenPTR paid me $4.02


Last updated 10/08/09
growinggreenptr.com paid me $20.00 on 10/01/09 for winning a referral contest!!! how cool is that!!! (other prizes were awarded as well! Thanks to all who signed up under me! LOVE LOVE LOVE this site!

growinggreenptr.com $3.00 payout Pay pal

Very Cool site.. It works TOO! Lots of ways to earn and get referrals too! Super owners, and fun contests! Check it out!
downlinedoubler.com

I am trying a few new sites since a few of my others are doing so well. I had a few duds, but that is part of the game... Ok, Here are my newest ventures:




NOTE: Make sure you check back on these sites several times a day until you learn when the ads reset, some only once every 24 hours some less. great earing opportunity!



Fast becoming one of my top sites! Earn credits for advertising! *(great way to build your down line on other sites!) Earn CASH for referrals ( when they upgrade)!

Premium Member (ONLY $1.99 a year!)

• Earn $0.05 CREDIT per click
• Earn $0.05 CREDIT per referral click

Free Advertising, get XTREME GLOBAL EXPOSURE for your website business, mlm, network marketing, ptc site, MySpace profile, facebook profile, YouTube videos, band, and much more!!!


cash earned paid within 48 hours!

UPGRADE NOW for only $1.99
NOTE 8/22/09 I made my upgrade fee back in a very short time !!! and they paid right away! Gotta love it! Join now and you can thank me later! !!







My Most recent pay out sites were: Clixsense ($27.82)

Palm Bux paid me $5.00



Last updated 10/08/09 Valuebux paid me $5.00 then Poof! changed to a different site when they owed me over $8.00 ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!





One of my FAV Non Bux Sites
GrowinggreenPTR paid me $4.02

growinggreenptr.com $3.00 payout Pay pal


Please look at my older post that is lots of great info and other sites that have paid me and some that haven't listed. Also Of course my top three are forever Neobux, Adpaid and Hits Booster Pro! (the links are to the left)

Posted by allaboutme2u at 4:44 PM 2 comments
Reactions:
Friday, April 24, 2009
Goodbye PTC' s and Hello Bux Sites!
Look for updated in RED below! Last update 7-26-09

I decided that once again it is time to re evaluate the sites I am on (way too many). I am leaving some PTC sites as they take too long to earn fast enough for me. With the exception of a few (and I will say who and why I am staying) I am saying good bye to most of the PTC sites and HELLO to more bux sites.
Many of the PTC sites I am on I have a downline, while others I don't. (I swear by building this blog and putting in all over in PTC, and TE sites, has made a HUGE difference in getting a downline, so Thanks again to all who have signed up under me for anything!) You can tell the sites I am keeping and or joining by the ones I leave up here. I only have a portion of the sites I am on and so only a few here to delete. javascript:void(0)

Ok TIP about many Bux sites!! Each day, you don't click you won't earn from your down line the next day.

Keep in mind these are my personal fav.s and I guarantee NOTHING! I only offer this as a learning experience to others and a place to share what you have learned too. So feel free to comment! Make sure to look at my older post for tips as well!


Now lets get to my Bux sites!
Bux sites run pretty much the same as PTC site, EXCEPT, they have higher returns. I compared three PTC sites I joined recently, with Three Bux sites as a test. In one month period, I earned between 2 and 6 DOLLARS on the bux sites compared to .19 to .22 CENTS on the ptc. I clicked a lot more PTC ads too. I even have a downline on the PTC and none on the BUX sites I tested.
The down side is many you have to rent referrals at least once to get paid. But so far for me that is working out great!!

I didn't include Neobux in the test as I have been on it a since last Dec 08 or so and have a downline.

Of course, NEOBUX it still top dog for me! I have earned over $46.00 There and I am considering up grading.



Instant Payments -I Have Been Paid $46.92 - Incremental Payout $2.00 - $10.00 - .01 to .02 cents per ad for FREE members Watch my neobux growing...ahh just love to get payouts here, last one was 6.24.09 for $10.02


Newer Bux site I joined:


Instant Payments -I Had Earned $.92
BuxNew is still rocking and rolling! I am nearing payout and I am hopeful!
UPDATE 8/23/09
another one bites the dust..in this case is was Buxnew should have named it "bux took my earnings and kept on rolling" instead! POOF just like that they are goners! they too have disappeared! as I always say in the PCT world, some risk (for me mostly of time) is worth the ones who pay off and there will always be the ones who don't.


UPDATE 7-22-09 SmithBuxshould have been Named Disappearing bux... they went poof, just before I reached pay put! Another DUD~






Instant Payments -I Have Earned $6.02 - ads .01 to .02 cents per ad for FREE members




I got PAID !! 5.00
You've got cash! PalmBux (finance@palmbux.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: January, 06 2010 6:02:47 PM
Amount Sent: $8.97 USD
Sender Name: PalmBux
Sender Email: finance@palmbux.com
Reference Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
Message: Please post your proof of payment in the forum to get your next payment! Yours PalmBux Team

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Instant Payments -Instant payout $2.00
I joined 4 days ago and I Have Earned $.32 - ads .01 to .02 cents per ad for FREE members



UPDATE 5/12/09 "ChillBux" I Had Earned $3.26 - left me out in the cold...they disappeared and I never got paid. Now you click a chillbux link and it is now a "new" site called ptcwallet.com
Chillbux is a DUD and a SCAM! so I would be weary of ptcwallet too. I guess we take a chance and they don't always work out!


Valuebux!
Instant Payments -I Have Earned $.81 - ads .01 to .02 cents per ad for FREE members I GOT PAID....$5.00!!!!!!!!!

javascript:void(0)
Instant Payments -I Have Earned $.11 the first day! - ads .01 to .02 cents per ad for FREE members

Instant Payments Minimum payout only $2.00 -I Have Earned $.82 - ads .01 to .02 cents per ad for FREE members


My Newest Bux Sites!

Buxify! Join us and get our "Limited Time" $5.00 BONUS!..Yes, five bux immediately added on your account upon joining.
And this is only the first among the many fine services offered by Buxify.

As a free member You can earn, advertise, upgrade and buy referrals with us.. But that's not finished! Join Buxify now and grab all the benefits!

Instant Payments - I Have Earned $.22 - ads .01 to .02 cents per ad for FREE members

Instant Payments - I Have Earned $.84 - ads .01 to .02 cents per ad for FREE members


BuxPTRInstant Payments -I Have Earned $10.02 - ads .01 to .02 cents per ad for FREE members

Instant Payments -I Have Earned $2.95 - ads .01 to .02 cents per ad for FREE members


Instant Payments -I Have Earned $5.01 - ads .01 to .02 cents per ad for FREE members


another one bites the dust..in this case is was starbuxs.com Was a fleeting nova... no stars here for they too have disappeared!




CompanyBux.com
Instant Payments - I Have Earned $7.24 - ads .01 to .02 cents per ad for FREE members



You Earn like most Bux / PTR sites, based on your referrals and how much you click....
Check it out! Pay via pay pal and alert pay
Posted by allaboutme2u at 3:02 AM 6 comments
Reactions:
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Old Favorites That PAY!
Here is a list of some of my old favorites that pay me, are honest and trustworthy!
Remember to visit my older post for lots or great info!

growinggreenptr.com

Low $3.00 payout for Free members, Click Contest, Paid emails, PTC and more!
NO POINTS! ALL CASH!! (gotta love that)
I have been Paid several times here!


DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout


Tons of emails tons of PTC, tons of Contest tons of paid to sign up offers and tons more of other earning opportunities! ... NO minimum pay out for FREE members! Nuff Said!


Another one that has been around for a long time log in several times a day and there are new ads... I love it!



Posted by allaboutme2u at 4:41 PM 1 comments
Reactions:
Sunday, March 15, 2009
AdPaid Pays Me, AGAIN!!!!
I love AdPaid because it is so easy to earn in various ways! (I would do a screen shot, but I Don't have anyway to do one so I copied and pasted from my adpaid members account)

PayPal Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.net $3.01 $0.00 15 Mar, 2009 15 Mar, 2009
PayPal Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.net $3.00 $0.00 03 Feb, 2009 04 Feb, 2009
PayPal Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.net $3.24 $0.00 15 Dec, 2008 16 Dec, 2008
PayPal Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.net $6.53 $0.00 03 Nov, 2008 04 Nov, 2008
PayPal Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.net $4.98 $0.00 30 Oct, 2008 30 Oct, 2008
PayPal Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.net $6.41 $0.00 16 Sep, 2008 16 Sep, 2008

This is from the Pay Pal Email confirming the payment!

"Hello Cindi XXXXX XXXXX, Mar 15, 2009 08:40:31 PDT
Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX818

You received a payment of $3.01 USD from (XXXXXXX@adpaid.com)
Thanks for using PayPal. You can now ship any items. To see all the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Seller Protection - Eligible


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buyer
AdPaid.com
XXXXXXXXXX@adpaid.com
XXX-XXX4500 Instructions to merchant
The buyer hasn't entered any instructions.
Shipping address - confirmed

XXX XXXX AVE NW
XXXX XXX, FL 3XXXX
United States
Shipping details
You haven’t added any shipping details.
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Member allaboutme2u
$3.01 USD 1 $3.01 USD
Subtotal $3.01 USD
Total $3.01 USD
Payment $3.01 USD
Payment sent to XXXXXXXX@XXXXX.net



It is easy to see how became the TOP rated PTC site for 2008 on Been Paid! Ratted by members! go check it out!

AdPaid.com



Make sure you take a look at my older post to see all the other goodies I have found!

Stay tuned for the sites I have left and why!
Posted by allaboutme2u at 8:33 AM 3 comments
Reactions:
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Some of my newest ventures...
I am starting to once again try some new sites and wean away form those who are slow earners. I think I have PTC ADD = paid to click attention deficit disorder (just kidding) I really have so little patience and find it hard to recommend programs that are simply not worth my time. (Still Love my NeoBux and AdPaid, My Lot and my TE sites)

So, I am jumping into some thin I have never tried before.
Anyone wanna join me?




It is called 70cents.net cost $1.00 and they say that is all you have to spend. I figure I have tossed away far more in the past so what's one more. at worst I lose a buck and some time, at best I make a few bucks or more.... I will review this in a month or so.

Rules

It's important to mention that this is not MLM, Ponzi or Finance Pyramid. This is an innovative risk-free system that allows you to earn extra money referring people. All your money will be earned with referrals. On the 1st matrix level you'll receive money only from referrals whom you directly referred. But the higher your matrix level is, the more referral earning levels you have.

7 Main Rules of the 70Cents Project

1. You have to deposit funds only once to purchase the 1st matrix level ($0.70).
2. The money you pay for the 1st matrix level go to your referrers.
3. You have only n referrals earning levels, where n is your matrix level.
4. You get money from all referrals corresponding to your referral earning level, their personal matrix level doesn't play any role.
5. You can refer only if you have at least the 1st matrix level.
6. You can purchase the next level as soon as you have enough money in your account balance. The money you pay for 2-7 level does not go to your referrers.
7. You can purchase referral gifts. With gifts you can add 70 cents to the balances of your referrals, they don't have to pay money.

PLUS, you click on ads for .02 each. I earned 52 cents in one day! (you MUST pay the 1.00 to move up to level one to click ads and get credit from referrals!)
T


NeoBux my all time Fav





Charmed Ideas

Has a 7 sec timer on most ptc and several 1 cent ptc so far. I eared .55 in just a couple days! Seems to have real potential~ Check it out~


charmedideas.com

Come Check These out too!
pumpkin-mails.com


Now don't let the 10,000.00 Payout fool you. or Scare you. it is profit sharing. you are paid a percentage. HOW EVER, NOTE it is easy to get to the 10,000 in a short time, especially if you can build a downline.

So Far there have been many more PTC ads on the site than any of my others that have high payouts. usually there are three of four, maybe 6 a day, this one has 8 PAGES with 5 ads each, again, making it easy to reach pay out faster. I don't guarantee anything, but bet you I will scream from the roof tops if I get paid!!






TIP: Make sure you check out a sites games, contest and other hidden ways to earn such as clicking banner ads, paid to promote (you get paid to show their ad on other sites) or referal contest. There are often click contest where you can earn cash or points.
Also remember to advertise your other sites using your points or sales where you can get 1,000 banner ads for a dime (or less) You can get lots of freebies be blogging too.... it really helps build your down line and I found that it helps others to learn too.







Remember to visit my older post for lots or great info!
Posted by allaboutme2u at 7:50 PM 1 comments
Reactions:
Older Posts
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

mbfgads_125x125
Life Insurance - Get an Instant Quote!
My Top Earning PTC/ TE
#1 NeoBux ROCKS! Pays Fast and Easy To Earn!

#2.

AdPaid 2008 WINNER of The Been Paid TOP Site Award! PTC, PTSU, Contest, Surveys and MORE!

#3.
Get Your FREE 1000 credits & a free Platinum upgrade at Hits Booster PRO! One of the TOP Traffic Exchanges sites with the best Incentives around ( Cash and Ads!) Join NOW!
Flag Counter
free counters


Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools
Search The Web
Search the Web:

powered by TrafficSwarm.com
Blog Archive

* ▼ 2009 (16)
o ► January (3)
+ AllAboutMe2U Favorite PTC 2009 Sites
+ Where To Begin, Plus How to Get Started
+ I Got PAID!!! in 2009
o ► February (4)
+ More Great paying sites for 2009!
+ Some more Great Sites for 2009!!!
+ What you Don't Know will COST you money!
+ Trying NEW PTC and TE Sites
o ► March (5)
+ How to get payments from online (Payment Processor...
+ Can you Stand IT? I Love It!
+ Some of my newest ventures...
+ AdPaid Pays Me, AGAIN!!!!
+ Old Favorites That PAY!
o ► April (1)
+ Goodbye PTC' s and Hello Bux Sites!
o ► August (1)
+ NEW Bux Sites! (and a couple PTC)
o ► October (1)
+ A new day! BIG FLOPS and HOT DEALS!
o ▼ December (1)
+ 2010 Bringing in the CASH!

Followers
Subscribe To
Posts

Atom

Posts
All Comments

Atom

All Comments
About Me
My Photo

allaboutme2u

View my complete profile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home