Saturday, September 5, 2009

earning through ptcs-Are ptcs worth the bother ?

Ptc advertising sites,business model, is said to be a failed model,but still ptcs advertising sites continue springing up,and are mushrooming now on the internet and are having a boom time though it is another matter that 99.9 % of them die and vanish in very short time and 99 percent are scams. Of course some are surviving but the payment is so miniscule that these could not be termed as money earning sites for making a living . But they are good for fun and few bucks for a very little time and effort and that too for free Such few sits which I have found paying and true are 1. the present day rage on the internet which has changed the way ptc work which I would put at the top of the pack is NEOBUX for its honest and instant payments, I have received instant payments myself but to earn money one has to have referrals Join with my link http://www.neobux.com/?r=vpsmalhotra Even if you do it alone you shall pocket $2 in 50 days non stop time in your paypal account and ultimately to you for 3 minutes job 2,Second I would put clixsense which has paid me and my link is http://www.clixsense.com/?2079854 If you upgrade by paying $10 a year you can quadruple your money and if you promote you get commissions 5 levesldeep for referrals and earn $4000+ try these first in the next post I shall give more links

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home